An adventure in Nahal Halamish - abseiling under the moonlight
Number of participants:
Estimated return time. A meeting point will be sent after registration.
Who is the trip suitable for?
Suitable for both beginners and seasoned adventurers. No previous abseiling experience is necessary. Perfect as an initiation into the abseiling world.
An extended equipment list will be sent to each participant after registration.
- It is recommended not to bring unnecessary equipment, especially not equipment that you don't want to get wet.
- Comfortable and season-appropriate clothing, preferably long. High and comfortable closed shoes for hiking.
- 2 liters of water per traveler and food.
Remember, the journey includes water; Bring only essentials to keep things safe.
The trip includes
- Accompaniment, explanations and support from a team of qualified and professional guides
- Tea, coffee and snacks
- First aid equipment and radios (if necessary)
- Challenge sports insurance
- Professional liability
- Beautiful photographs as a souvenir of the experience
Before we get started, we start with clear explanations and demonstrations. You start on the plain and learn everything you will need to go on an adventure. After that, we let you try it out, making sure you're relaxed and ready for all the fun abseiling ahead!
A night abseiling adventure, while conquering four waterfalls ranging from 10 m to a breathtaking height of 50 m.
After adventures, we will warm up with coffee and immerse ourselves in stories and facts about our vast universe.
The end of the adventure:
At the end of our moonlight adventure, we will return to the shuttles.
Optional lodging: you can extend the adventure and stay to sleep under the stars, with the unique experience of lodging inside a salt cave, which allows you to continue your independent trip the next day.
Terms of cancellation
Cancellation 5-6 days before the departure of the trip
- 50 NIS per participant Cancellation 3-4 days before the departure of the trip
- 150 NIS per participant Cancellation 48 hours before the departure of the trip
- full cost per participant
Please note: payment and registration do not constitute confirmation that the trip is leaving.
A trip departs only after there is the required minimum number of participants.
If the trip does not take place due to a small number of participants, we will inform you up to 3 days before the departure date of the trip.
- There is no warranty for devices or equipment that break down as part of the activity.
- The activity is carried out in accordance with the rules and instructions of the circular of the Director General of the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- The trip can change according to the instructions or the discretion of the professional guide in the field.
- If necessary, we will jump vehicles to the end of the route.